- Britannia cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 1837 staterooms (including 18 single cabins) for 3647 passengers (max capacity is 4406 guests), served by 1350 crew/staff, 15 passenger decks, 13 restaurants/cafes, 13 bars (4 of which outdoor), no ship-around promenade.
- A pictorial tour of Cruise Ship Britannia. This ship is enormous. There are 17 decks, 13 restaurants, 13 bars, 936 seat theatre, four pools, sports arena, a medispa, kids club, a gym, library, shops and cabins that can accommodate up to 3647 passengers. It is easy to forget that you are not in a hotel on land but in a massive cruise ship.
- Britannia - P&O Cruises, news, statistics, photos & reviews. 0/10, 2020-12-03 Wildz Online Casino It's the best place to find information.
Britannia Last Drydock: Oct 2019 Year Built: 2015 Years old: 5 Tons: 143730 Speed: 22.0 Length: 1083 Beam: 155 Cabins: 1836 Crew: 1350 Passengers: 3645 to 4406 Space Ratio: 33 Total decks: 18 Decks with cabins: 8.
Pools and Outdoor Facilities...............Page Two
Retreat and Spa.........................Page Three
Shops, Children and Other Public Areas......Page Four
Bars and Lounges........................Page Six
Dining (Main Dining Rooms)...............Page Seven
Dining (Casual Venues)...................Page Eight
Dining (Specialty Restaurants)..............Page Nine
MV Britannia (built 2015, last refurbished in 2019) is a Royal-class cruise ship with sisterships (in the Princess Cruises fleet) Royal Princess (2013), Regal Princess (2014), Majestic Princess (2017), Sky Princess (2019), Enchanted Princess (2020) and Discovery Princess (2021). Britannia is the largest liner in P&O Cruises UK's fleet and also the ever-biggest passenger ship constructed for the UK market.
Britannia cruise ship deck plan shows a total of 1837 staterooms (including 18 single cabins) for 3647 passengers (max capacity is 4406 guests), served by 1350 crew/staff, 15 passenger decks, 13 restaurants/cafes, 13 bars (4 of which outdoor), no ship-around promenade. The ship has a total of 9 entertainment venues, 10 dining venues (restaurants and food bars), 4 swimming pools, 9 jacuzzies, 12 elevators (4 forward, 4 midship-panoramic, 4 aft). The ship features full Wi-Fi coverage (shipwide) and a multi-million art collection throughout.
Note: On P&O Britannia ship, launderettes are located on decks A, B, C, D, E, F, G. These are passenger use laundry facilities (open 8am-10pm, complimentary), complete with dryers, washers, ironing boards. Detergent costs extra, or you can use your own. Dry cleaning (called Wascomat or Aquatex /eco-friendly wet cleaning) is available, with service charges per item. List with dry-cleaning prices is available in all cabins.
Britannia ship’s Interior is designed by “Richmond International”. This is a leading UK designer company with quite a number of famous British hotel projects.
Partouche Spectacles. Retrouvez toute la programmation artistique des salles de spectacles du Groupe Partouche en France. Des moments de divertissement pour toute la famille! Dieppe casino spectacle. The Australian Pink Floyd Show - All That You Feel World Tour 2020 - New Date! September 14, 2021 Tuesday 14 September 2021 MORE INFORMATION. Located on the seafront and featuring a casino, this hotel is located beside Dieppe Castle. It has a 24-hour reception and a gastronomic restaurant with panoramic sea views. Each stylish guest room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and free Wi-Fi access. Most guest rooms have a view of the sea. Grand Casino de Dieppe. The casino in Dieppe is a mid size casino. The casino’s official name is Grand Casino de Dieppe. It offers 100, a small number of slot machines. The total number of live game tables is 4, which is rather small. The casino Dieppe offers the classic table games such as Blackjack and Roulette and Poker Table Games. I offer a private, customised made to measure tour and experience of Old Montreal. Should you wish to include the Notre Dame Basilica and not wait in line you can add 10.00$( 2020 rate) per person or pay on site with me.
P&O Britannia deckplan changes 2019 refurbishment review
The cruise liner's first drydock refurbishment was in 2019 (October 8-22) at Damen Shipyard Brest (France). During the drydock works were implemented the following changes:
Britannia Cruise Ship Casino Packages
- All interiors were refreshed (shipwide).
- (Landing Deck 5 / midship Lobby) a permanent Art Gallery was added (adjacent to Blue Bar / Atrium bar)
- (deck 5 midship) The Atrium was redesigned with new color schemes and relaxed live entertainment (music, informal acts).
- (deck 5 midship) Market Cafe's menu upgraded with new gourmet sweets (recipes by Eric Lanlard / French patissier and celebrity chef)
- (deck 5 forward) To Oasis Spa and Salon (ship's wellness complex) were added two express pods for treatments - one for high-tech spa massages, the other for express skin treatments and LVL lash lifting.
- (Tween Deck 6) The onboard shopping was upgraded with new luxury brands - Jo Malone London (candles), Tom Ford (designer fashion), Michael Kors (designer clothing and accessories, handbags, watches, shoes), Clifton (custom design clothing), Edinburgh Gin (alcohol).
- (Main Deck 7 midship-starboard) Java Cafe (buffet restaurant's) menu was upgraded with alcoholic beverages.
- (deck 7 midship-aft-starboard) Photo Gallery upgraded with Dixons Electronics Hub selling gadgets (imaging, computing, audio) from premium brands like Amazon, Apple (electronics, computer software), Microsoft (software), Sony (electronics, gaming), Canon (imaging and optical products), Fitbit (trackers, wireless wearables), GoPro (action cameras), Bose (audio devices / headphones, speakers, wearables).
On MS Britannia, P&O Cruises also introduced a try-before-you-buy program with consultant-managing tasting tables in the ship's beauty and make-up areas.
Deck 05 - Landing-Lobby-Spa
Deck 07 - Main-Lounge
Deck 09 - F
Deck 11 - D
Deck 14 - B-Bridge
Deck 16 - Lido-Pool
Deck 18 - Sports-Promenade
Britannia Cruise Ship Casino Slots
Britannia deck plans are property of P&O UK (P&O Cruises). All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.