- This is a comparison of online music storage services (Cloud Music Services), Internet services that allow uploads of personally owned or licensed music to the cloud for listening on multiple devices. There were three large services—Amazon Music, Apple's iTunes Match, and Google Play Music —each incorporating an online music store (see comparison), with purchased songs from the associated.
- Also, we have the ever popular Rhino, a large locker that features a massive 24x24 footprint. And to make the Rhino even better, we offer it in an extra-deep 36-inch version with perforated sides or fronts as an option. Another choice locker includes Tennsco personal lockers without legs. These work great when placed in areas where height in an.
Vind de fabrikant Kleding Lockers van hoge kwaliteit Kleding Lockers, leverancier en producten voor de laagste prijzen bij Alibaba.com.
This is a comparison of online music storage services (Cloud Music Services), Internet services that allow uploads of personally owned or licensed music to the cloud for listening on multiple devices.
There were three large services—Amazon Music, Apple's iTunes Match, and Google Play Music—each incorporating an online music store (see comparison), with purchased songs from the associated music store not counting toward storage limits. Other than additional storage space, the main additional feature provided with an annual fee by Apple (and formerly Amazon.com) is 'scan-and-match', which examines music files on a computer and adds a copy of matched tracks to the user's music locker without having to upload the files. Google provides both a large amount of storage space and the scan-and-match feature at no cost.
Amazon was the first of the currently significant players to launch their cloud music locker service in late March 2011 and the first to discontinue it on 30 April 2018. Amazon Music launched without obtaining any new music streaming licenses, which upset the major record labels. Google launched their service less than a month and a half later, also without obtaining any new licenses. Apple negotiated with the major record labels for a new license before launching their service six months after Google's. Amazon and Google eventually negotiated licenses before launching their scan-and-match features.
In 2018, Google indicated a transition from Google Play Music to YouTube Music.In May 2020, Google had created a transfer tool to migrate added albums, uploads, history, and playlists. Google shut down Google Play Music on October 22nd, 2020, completing the shut down announced in August of 2020. Users will have until December 2020 to complete a transfer to Google Play Music.
For streaming services where a person is unable to upload their own music, but is limited to music provided by the service, such as Pandora Radio and Spotify, see Comparison of on-demand streaming music services. See that article also for information on subscription streaming services provided by four of the companies below (Google Play Music All Access, Apple's Apple Music, Amazon's Prime Music, and Microsoft's Groove Music Pass).
Kleding Locker Slot Machine
|Google Play Music||YouTube Music||iBroadcast||iTunes Match||VOX Music Cloud|
|Owner:||Google LLC||YouTube LLC (Google LLC)||iBroadcast Media, LLC||Apple Inc.||Coppertino Inc.|
|Launch date:||2011-05-10 (beta)||2015-11-12||2012-06-15||2011-10-12||2015-04-15|
|Other listening platforms:||Android TV, Apple TV, other AirPlay, Chromecast, Sonos||Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Sonos, Chromecast, Android TV, Android Auto||Apple TV, other AirPlay||macOS, Apple TV via AirPlay, Chromecast, Sonos|
|Upload software:||Windows, macOS, Linux, Web browser||Web browser||Windows, macOS, Linux, Web browser||Windows, macOS||VOX Player for Mac, Web browser|
|Music Format:||MP3||AAC||AAC, FLAC, MKA, MP3, OGG, PCM||AAC, MP3||AAC, AIFF, ALAC, APE, FLAC, M4A, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA|
|Filetypes matched:||AAC, ALAC, FLAC, MP3, OGG, WMA||None||None||AAC, AIFF, ALAC, MP3, WAV||None|
|Filetypes transcoded:||AAC, ALAC, FLAC[a], OGG, WMA,[b]||FLAC, M4A, MP3, OGG, WMA||AIFF, ALAC, WAV||None|
|Maximum file size:||300 MB||300 MB||200 MB or 2 hours||250 MB|
|Free Bitrate:||320 kbit/s||256 kbit/s||128 kbit/s||None||None|
|Premium Bitrate:||320 kbit/s||256 kbit/s||320 kbit/s or Original||256 kbit/s||Original Quality|
|Free Storage:[c]||50,000 files||100,000 files||Unlimited||None||None|
|Premium Storage:||50,000 files||100,000 files||Unlimited||100,000 files[d]||Unlimited|
|Premium service features:||Unlimited, ad-free access to music catalog||Ads-free, background play, download music offline, use audio-only mode, travel with YouTube Music, shuffle downloads, Apple Carplay & Android Auto compatibility||Higher bitrate streaming, equalizer, Android Auto, Carplay|
|Premium pricing:||$9.99 per month||$9.99 per month (YouTube Music Premium)|
$11.99 per month (YouTube Premium)
|Free during Beta, $3.99 per month after launch||Annual fee of $24.99 (US), £21.99 (UK), €24.99 (FR), $39.99 (AU)|
Included with $9.99 per month Apple Music subscription
|$4.99 per month, $49.99 annually (VOX Premium)|
|Premium service countries:||63||94 (YouTube Music Premium)|
95 (YouTube Premium)Gossip slots 100 free spins 2018 free.
Kleding Locker Slotomania
- ^Google Play Music transcoding of FLAC to MP3 only supported with 16 and 24-bit stereo or mono FLAC.
- ^Google Play Music only supports WMA transcoding on Windows with Music Manager.
- ^Purchased music files from associated music store do not count toward space limits.
- ^In the United States and Australia, iTunes Match also gets you ad-free iTunes Radio listening.
Former or defunct services
- Amazon Music storage, started in March 2009, offered storage space for 250 uploaded tracks (MP3 or AAC up to 100MB each) in free version or 250,000 tracks in premium version, as well as web players for major operating systems, Fire TV, Roku, and Sonos sound systems. Amazon did not allow podcasts, ringtones, or audiobooks to be uploaded.Amazon started phasing out cloud storage from December 2017.
- Best Buy Music Cloud debuted in June 2011 to unfavourable reviews.
- Google Play Music Music locker, store, and streaming service debuted in May 2011, and shut down October 2020. Google has replaced Play Music with YouTube Music.
- Groove Music by Microsoft debuted in 2015, linking Microsoft's Groove music player to OneDrive cloud storage. It allowed storing up to 5GB of music in AAC, MP3 and WMA formats. Playback was possible on devices running Windows, iOS or Android as well as Xbox game consoles.
- Lala started in 2006, was purchased by Apple, and shut down on May 31, 2010.
- Mougg started in 2010, renamed to Mashup in 2012, the domain ceased to function in December 2012. In April 2013, the service returned to its original name.
- MP3tunes started in late 2005, fought major record labels in Capitol Records, Inc. v. MP3Tunes, LLC, and closed in 2012 after filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
- mSpot Music started in May 2010, was purchased by Samsung, and shut down on October 15, 2012.
- My.MP3.com started in January 2000, fought major record labels in UMG v. MP3.com, and the service was discontinued by a new owner.
- Samsung Music Hub was only available for a few Samsung devices and was retired on 1 July 2014.
- Style Jukebox, debuted in September 2012, offered up to 2TB of music storage (10GB in the trial period) and music players for the common operating systems, and supported all major file formats incl. high-resolution audio. The service was discontinued in December 2017.
- Ubuntu One only included music features (web and mobile app playback, 20 GB storage) with the paid plan. The service was shut down on 1 June 2014.
- ^Cloud Music Comparison: What’s the Best Service for Streaming Your Library Everywhere?, Lifehacker, 15 June 2011
- ^Google Music, iTunes Match, and Amazon Cloud Drive: Digital Music Services ComparisonArchived 2012-12-17 at the Wayback Machine, PC World, 17 November 2011
- ^Amazon Music to end support for streaming your uploaded MP3s
- ^Amazon faces backlash over 'music locker' service, Reuters, Phil Wahba and Paul Thomasch, Mar 29, 2011
- ^Unlicensed: Are Google Music and Amazon Cloud Player illegal?, Ars Technica, July 4, 2011
- ^Google Launches 'Music Beta,' a Streaming Cloud Service for Tunes, Wired News, 2011-05-10
- ^We have released v.1.0 of the iBroadcast Android app. It is available now on Google Play., iBroadcast Facebook page, 2012-06-15
- ^Coppertino Launches New LOOP Music Locker, MacRumors, 2015-04-15
- ^ abSystem requirements and country availability, Google Play Help
- ^System requirements and country availability, YouTube Music Help
- ^Google Play Music arrives for iOS, CNET,November 15, 2013
- ^Vox Plays Any Music File on iOS, Streams Music from a New Music Locker, CNET,April 15, 2015
- ^Play. Amplified. Introducing Google Play and Sonos
- ^Play Lossless with Sonos via VOX
- ^Install the Google Play Music Manager, Google Play Help
- ^Google Play Music finally lets you upload songs through the browser, The Verge
- ^ abc'Upload your music - YouTube Music Help'. support.google.com. Retrieved 2020-08-14.
- ^'Google Play Music supported file types - Google Play Help'. support.google.com. Retrieved 2017-07-03.
- ^'Select or Change your Audio Quality - YouTube Music Help'.
- ^ abGoogle Play Music supported file types, Google Play Help
- ^How YouTube Music uploads differ from Play Music: Everything you need to know
- ^Storage limits, Google Play Help
- ^iTunes Store: Subscribing to iTunes Match, Apple.com
- ^Google Play Music enables scan and match in Europe ahead of US launch, The Verge
- ^Matching feature on the Google Play Music Manager, Google Play Help
- ^Google Play Music Increases Cloud Storage Limit To 50,000 Songs, Techcrunch
- ^iCloud storage plan overview, Apple.com
- ^Apple support page showing 100,000 track limit
- ^'Explore YouTube Music Premium benefits - YouTube Music Help'. support.google.com. Retrieved 2020-08-14.
- ^Our new music matching feature gets your songs into your online music library on Google Play much faster. We’ll scan your collection and quickly rebuild it in the cloud - all for free., Google Play on Google+, 18 Dec 2012
- ^Country availability for apps & digital content
- ^ ab'Paid memberships available locations - YouTube Help'. support.google.com. Retrieved 2020-08-14.
- ^iTunes in the Cloud and iTunes Match Availability, Apple Support
- ^Google Music and Amazon Cloud Player take on iTunes Match. Who wins?, Ars Technica, January 17, 2013
- ^Amazon.com, Inc. 'About Amazon Music Subscriptions'. Retrieved 20 January 2018.
The Amazon Music Storage subscription plans (free and paid) are being retired. Beginning January 15, 2018, no new subscriptions will be accepted.
- ^Best Buy's Music Cloud: Skip It, For Now, PCMag.com, June 22, 2011
- ^Review: Download Music From the Cloud, Rolling Stone, 7 December 2010
- ^Mougg: Another great option for streaming your music library, The Next Web, 29 November 2010
- ^Music labels force pioneering MP3tunes into bankruptcy, Ars Technica, May 14, 2012
- ^mSpot New Music Cloud ServiceArchived 2013-04-17 at the Wayback Machine, May 19, 2010
- ^Samsung boosts its mobile ecosystem with mSpot purchase, GigaOM, May 9, 2012
- ^Amazon AutoRip: How the labels held back progress for 14 years, Ars Technica, January 11, 2013
- ^mSpot Music is closing on October 15, 2012Archived November 2, 2012, at the Wayback Machine, mSpot blog, 9/19/2012
- ^Samsung to retire Music Hub streaming service, CNet.com
- ^Silber, Jane (2 April 2014). 'Shutting down Ubuntu One file services'. Canonical Blog. Canonical Ltd. Retrieved 20 January 2018.