When is a good time to buy bullion gold and gold coins? This is a frequently common question among new investors looking to diversify a bit and put some capital into precious metals as opposed to the typical public stock markets. The fact is, stock markets bounce all over the place, and that can give a person a bit of a queasy stomach after a while if all your investments are in just that type of holding. Precious metals like gold help you diversify a bit, hedging against dips in the stock market. For example, gold typical rises when the stock market falls, as people often seek the safety of the precious metal to hold onto the value of their savings versus banks or stocks doing the job.
- The Casino Gold House Victoria Street West Auckland Beach
- The Casino Gold House Victoria Street West Auckland London
- The Casino Gold House Victoria Street West Auckland Airport
- 87 Victoria Street West, Auckland, Auckland, Auckland, 1010. Be the first to hear about new deals from The Casino Gold House. Shop here, pay over 10.
- Items we accept. We accept almost anything of value. Sell or pawn almost anything and everything at DollarDealers for instant cash on the spot. We buy everything from old and unwanted gold, diamonds, jewellery and designer handbags, to TV’s and electrical goods, cars, boats and motorbikes, jetskis, furniture and much more.
Auckland Central, Auckland City 117 Victoria Street W. Get a quick home loan pre-approval. Jean Ooi; 0276 304 072. Gold Coast; Cairns. Store locations. Come in to any of our 9 DollarDealers stores Auckland wide, we are your local pawnshop! House your student-children in one side, rent out the other Victoria Residence is built by the largest apartment developer in Auckland and designed by the award-winning architect, The Leuschke Group, with high quality textural finishes, LED lighting and F&P appliances. The common facilities include swimming pool, sauna, and gym for all.
Gold Has a Market As Well
On the other hand, gold fluctuates as well, and whenever there is supply and demand, gold is going to go down in value when less people want it or there is more selling. These are often good times for new investors to jump into the gold market to achieve a good starting price that will appreciate over time again. Better known as “price slumps,” dips in the gold value market make for great entry moments versus buying at the top of the market and then watching it go down in value.
Go With the Government
Another way to hedge into gold is to focus on government-issued bullion coins, which go up in value not just based on their bulk gold worth but also as collectibles. Certain government-issued gold or silver coins might appreciate with collectible demand over time. Australian Gold Lunar coins and Australian Silver Kookaburra coins, for example, are extremely popular and often sell for more than their spot gold value as a result. Other limited-edition bullion coins for certain years can go for premium pricing as well.
Watch Out for Proxies
There are “paper” options for buying gold through proxy holdings, such as gold investment pools, exchange-traded funds, and gold mutual funds. The thing to keep in mind here, however, is that you don’t actually own any gold through these investment tools. Instead, you are investing in an agreement with company that owns the gold who uses your funds to do so. Only through their agreement do you have value in your holding. If the company disappears or goes away, so does your money. Physical gold is always the better option if choosing between the two.
Buying Gold Online Takes Good Research
If you decide to buy gold by an online-only gold dealer, make sure you are working with a reputable company. Look at the fine print and understand how your order is insured as well as delivered by protected courier to you. Mail order purchasing is doable, but you are involving multiple parties between you and the seller to make the physical connection and delivery. It would be waste of money and effort to find a good purchase only to lose it because of careless delivery drop on your front doorstep or via an overseas-based company you will have no recourse against if things go wrong.
Gold Dealers Near SkyCity Casino
There are a couple of gold dealers adjacent to and near SkyCity Casino from which to purchase bullion gold or gold coins. These downtown-dealers have been in operation for a good amount of time and are set-up to accommodate to the scrap gold and pawn shop market. This is not ideal for investors seeking ongoing client accounts as investors nor for collectors seeking verifiable provenance of items they purchase.
And when your done doing business and settling the details of your investment, take some time to relax as well. Being in the Auckland central business district, you’re only 200 metres or so from SkyCity Casino and the Sky Tower. Grab a cold drink, a hot coffee or bite to eat and enjoy the afternoon a bit.
Sky Tower entry, please use the lifts to enter via level P3. We are undergoing an escalator refurbishment and apologise for any inconvenience.
The Sky Tower has stood tall at 328 meters as an icon of Auckland's sky line for over 20 years. It's an exciting hub of adrenaline activities, superb dining and breath-taking views.
At the base of the Sky Tower, the SkyCity Auckland entertainment complex is home to two world-class hotels, Auckland's premier dining precinct with over 20 bars and restaurants, a 700 seat theatre and a world-class Casino*. There is a lot to explore at SkyCity Auckland.
*R20 to enter the Casino.
- View the city from 220 metres high above street level.
- Panoramic 360˚ views up to 80 kilometres in every direction.
- Spot key landmarks, volcanoes and other historical locations within the greater Auckland area.
- If dining with a view is what you're after, then you're spoilt for choice with three restaurants and cafes up the Sky Tower - Orbit 360˚ Dining revolving restaurant, the superbly chic and elegant The Sugar Club or relax with your coffee, cheese board or ice cream at the Sky Café.
- The Sky Tower Gift Shop offers a wide range of Kiwiana gifts and souvenirs, official All Blacks Adidas merchandise as well as many other great keepsakes from the Sky Tower and New Zealand.
- Don't forget to check out the school holiday activities at the Sky Tower, which are held three times a year and provide fun for the whole family.
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi** to Facebook, tweet and Snapchat your loved ones back home.
**Wi-Fi is subject to network availability.
Corner Victoria and Federal Streets, Auckland, 1010
365 days a year (weather permitting)
Daily 10am – 8pm (last tickets sold to last entry at 7.30pm)
Please be advised that the Sky Tower may be closed from time to time due to adverse weather conditions.
0800 SKYCITY (0800 759 2489) or;
+64 9 363 6000
The Casino Gold House Victoria Street West Auckland Beach
Our Sky Tower team have achieved the Qualmark Gold Award. A Gold Award recognises the best sustainable tourism businesses in New Zealand and identifies businesses leading the way in making the New Zealand tourism industry a world class sustainable visitor destination.
The Casino Gold House Victoria Street West Auckland London
The Casino Gold House Victoria Street West Auckland Airport
Parking at SkyCity Auckland
The SkyCity Main Site Car Park is Auckland's biggest Car Park with 1,960 parks accessible from three entries and offers convenient motorway access, full time security and surveillance and well lit maintained facilities. There is also a range of options available to suit your needs:
- Valet parking - Rock up in style and let our friendly valet service do all the work.
- Super Saver Parking - Available to eligible SkyCity customers* and SkyCity Premier Rewards** members, this parking offer is great value for money.
- Casual Parking - Come and go as you please with the casual parking rates.
*To qualify, spend $40 or more (in one transaction) on the day of parking at any SkyCity Auckland restaurant, bar or cafe at the Sky Tower (excludes Magic Memories, Sky Jump, Skywalk and i-SITE). To redeem the Super Saver Parking rates, customers must present their car park ticket to the cashier at the SkyCity outlet at which the minimum spend is made before exiting the car park.
**To qualify, SkyCity Premier Rewards members must use their Premier Rewards card to earn a minimum of one Premier Point from gaming that day. A day begins at 7am and ends at 6.59am the following day.
Parking is subject to availability. Car parking terms and conditions apply.
The maximum height for vehicles in the SkyCity Main Site Car Park is 2.1 metres and in the SkyCity Grand Hotel Car Park is 2.1 metres.